You can make meaningful use of your time by volunteering for Ezer Mizion.
… assist with preparation and delivery of meals, sandwiches, and snacks to family members of hospitalized patients
…visit and help in homes of individuals coping with illness and disability
…visit and help the sick and elderly in hospitals and nursing homes
…drive sick and elderly people to medical appointments and treatments
…assist with office administration
…adopt a Bubby to visit or call
Ezer Mizion will customize a volunteer program for you based on your talents and preferences.
Please contact Mrs. Ruthy Essas or Mrs. Naomi Raful at Ezer Mizion International Office by Phone at (03) 614-4575 or via email at email@example.com.
Bake a cake, cook a protein, make something for Shabbos (salad, chicken soup), etc. Call the central office to receive a list of whom to contact in Kiryat Sefer.
Bikur Cholim Kitchen looking for volunteers on Thursday afternoons from 4:30-6:00.
Please call 02-500-3493.
BIKUR CHOLIM HAR NOF
Seeking volunteers to visit homebound seniors
call Toby 653-6313 / Reizel 651-9225
MEKIMI CHEER -UP SQUAD
Volunteers needed to drive patients and family, cook meal and for events, and visit in the hospital.
Tel. 537-9216, 052-761-9214
Over the phone or in-person Jewish learning program with Haskomas of Gedolim.
To volunteer call 073-232-2222 ext. 1057
FREQUENT FLYER POINTS
Your extra El-Al frequent flyer (and some credit card) points can be used to save lives !! Ezra L’marpeh (or an other organization) can use your points fly patients abroad for treatments.
Call Ezra L’marpeh at 052-764-5370, or fax at: 03-577-7000 for more information.
GAN MERKAZ HARMONY
Seeking volunteers for integrative gan in Har Nof.
Mornings-preferably with basic Hebrew
Afternoons (1:00-3:00 pm) Hebrew or English Speakers
Integrated gan with regular children and those with disabilities needs volunteers.
- Morning hours-preferably with basic Hebrew
- Afternoon hours (1:00-3:00 pm): either Hebrew or English speakers needed
Big Brother/Sister Program- working one on one with special needs child or his/her sibling on weekly basis.
During morning hours call Mercaz Harmony at 651-9234 to leave a message or ask for Rona.
Kindergarten in Bayit Vegan for children with CP seeking Hebrew speaking volunteers
Call Sue Levinstein at 537-2929/0489
School on Shmuel Hanavi for children with physical disabilities welcomes volunteers
Special education programs on Sorotzkin/Sanheria Hamurchevet welcome volunteers, preferably with basic Hebrew.
Call Blumi 633-8416
NESHEI CHASDEI SHLOMO
General Volunteering: 502-2787
Cooking? Make an extra dish for either a Shabbos or weekday meal. Call 538-6425
We accept brand-new housewares, clothing, etc. Call 538-6058/6425, 537-6831, 538-2641
Children’s Clothing Gemach
Accepting brand new children’s clothing Call 538-5988
We are always looking for people to bring things from the USA for our gemachim.
BEIT TOVEI HA’IR
Malchei Yisroel 36
- Nursing department on the ground floor
- Visitors welcome anytime except between 1:00-3:00 pm
- Visitors are welcome all day
- Volunteers needed to visit, go shopping, walking, etc. with specific residents.
- Accompaniment to a doctor's appointment, etc. To offer your time for this (possibly for pay), ask for Tzippy Schecter and specify.
Call Naomi or Tzippy at 500-8111 (preferably mornings)
Golda Meir St.
- Building of Tamir Halls, steps at end of building, farthest from street. (You can get there by following the path behind Rechov Ezras Torah.)
- Visitors are welcome anytime except between 1:00-4:00 pm.
KOLLEL AMERICA R' Meir Ba'al Hanes
Volunteers needed for mailings, pushka campaign, telephone calls, light office work; can be done in pleasant office atmosphere.
For more information call: 628-5950
People needed to volunteer to assist autistic Jews.
Yocheved Yehudah 03-936-1685/052-424-7708
- Help needed to prepare and deliver food to needy families in Jerusalem on late Friday afternoons.
Tzedaka and Chessed Organization of Ezras Torah
Welcomes volunteers for varied areas of involvement. 538-8188
- Drivers needed to take wheelchair bound people to medical/social appointments
- People needed to visit home-bound and boost morale through projects (handicrafts, potted plants, taping and typing life stories, computer instructions, etc.)
For more information call: 644-4411/4621, speak to Miriam Barris